The categories of personal data we collect and use
We collect and use a range of information depending on how you interact with us, based on the following categories:-
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Emergency Contact Information
• Date of Birth
• Medical records/Injury information when required.
Email and Telephone Communications:-
For email and telephone communications, our database is only compiled by those who have received coaching or hiring from Microsports Ltd therefore any emails sent out will be relating to future events which will be pertinent to our business and your sporting interest.
We also collect:-
• Information provided in our registration forms.
• Information about the services we provide to you (for example, what we have provided to you, how much you have paid) and we record email communications with you during this booking process.
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data:-
• When you provide them to us directly, for example when you make enquiries directly to us or through our website or when you book coaching sessions or hiring facilities.
How we use your personal data
We will process your personal data as follows:
• To run all programmes delivered by Microsports Ltd.
• To contact you about your child.
• To enter you for tournaments and events.
• To send communications about Microsports Ltd and market our services via email and/or telephone.
• To issue Invoices and Contracts for our services and to deal with any coaching fee queries and payments to players and/or parents/legal guardians.
• To record and investigate Health & Safety Incidents that have happened at Microsports Ltd.
Sharing your personal data
We will not share your personal data with any other company or third party without your consent and for the purposes listed above, unless it is to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data for as long as you use the Services of Microsports Ltd and for up to two years after your last use of our Services. We will always retain your personal data in accordance with data protection law and never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
You may contact Paul Bayliss by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to:
• request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• request that we update any of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete;
• request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding
• request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
• request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services;
• object to the way we process your personal data;
• Your request must include your name, email address and postal address.
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. This being the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email we send you.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by emailing Paul Bayliss at email@example.com.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data. Only authorised members of our staff can access your personal data.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method and is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security for Microsports Ltd. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or security for any of our Partners. We recommend that you check their privacy and security policies directly with them.
Our contact details